Opt Out a Contact
Opting out a contact adds them to your organization's opt-out list. This prevents you from sending more messages to the contact. All future campaigns automatically remove contacts who are on the opt-out list.
Note: Opt-outs are permanent. Please make sure to ask your administrator about which conversations you should opt out and which you should not.
Opt Out with a Message
Opting out with a message allows you to confirm with the contact that you're opting them out of future text communications with your organization.
To opt-out a contact with a follow-up message:
- While in a conversation, click Opt Out.
- Read the auto-generated prepared response. Edit if needed.
- Click Send.
Opt Out without a Message
Opting out a contact without a message prevents you from disturbing them further.
To opt-out a contact without a followup message:
- While in a conversation, click Opt-out.
- Delete the auto-generated prepared response
- Click Opt Out Without Text.