Archive a Campaign
When you're finished texting on a campaign or need to immediately halt all future texting on a current campaign, you can archive it. Archiving a campaign prohibits all future texting on that campaign and removes the campaign from your texters' workflows. Archived campaigns can still be edited and viewed by administrators and can be unarchived at any time. Archiving a campaign does not delete the campaign.
To archive a campaign:
1. Select the campaign you want to archive from the Campaigns page of the administration dashboard.
2. Click Archive. You will see a message saying, "This campaign is archived"
You can also archive a campaign using the campaign actions menu on the Campaigns page of the administration dashboard. Click the three vertical dots to the right of the campaign you want to archive, then select Archive Campaign.
Unarchive a Campaign
You may wish to unarchive a campaign to handle outstanding replies, run a second pass, or restart a campaign after fixing a mistake.
To unarchive a campaign:
1. Go to the Campaigns page of the administration dashboard.
2. Click Current and select Archived. This will bring up a list of all your archived campaigns.
3. Click the three vertical dots to the right of the campaign you want to unarchive.
4. Select Unarchive Campaign. Refresh and the campaign will reappear in your list of current campaigns.
You can also unarchive a campaign by selecting the campaign from the list of archived campaigns and clicking Unarchive.