Export Data from a Campaign
Every campaign has two sets of data associated with it: campaign data and message data.
- Export campaign data to access your updated contact list, complete with their conversation statuses and survey responses. Every row will be a contact.
- Export message data to get a breakdown of every message that was sent or received, including whether or not it was successfully delivered. Every row will be a message.
To export data from a campaign:
- Open a campaign from the Campaigns page
Note: If the campaign has not started, the campaign settings page opens. To open the campaign page, remove "edit" from the URL.
- Click Export Data. This starts the export process.
- Open your email, and wait for a message from Spoke Rewired. Exporting campaign data can take a long time, depending on the amount of data. Check your spam folder if you haven't received an email in a reasonable amount of time.
- Click the first link to download the campaign data.
- Click the second link to download the message data.