Campaign Colors and Tags
The campaign list on the administration dashboard uses colors and tags to help you keep track of your active campaigns. The colors and tags are automatically applied to the campaigns based on their state.
Active campaigns in the campaign list are categorized by the color of their titles. They are color-coded as follows:
- Orange -- The campaign has not been started, or it has unassigned contacts.
- Blue -- The campaign has been started but not all initial messages have been sent.
- Green -- The campaign has been started and all initial messages have been sent.
Active campaigns in the campaign list can have one or more of the following tags:
- Unassigned Contacts -- Some contacts have not been assigned to texters.
- Unsent Initial Messages -- Some contacts have not received an initial text.
- Unhandled Replies -- Some contacts have not received a reply from a texter.
- Autoassign Eligible -- The campaign has auto-assignment mode enabled.