Add Canned Responses
Canned responses are an additional set of prepared messages that texters can use if a conversation deviates from the interaction script. They're typically added to prepare texters to answer common questions, for example,"How did you get my number?" or "Will the livestream be recorded?"
To add canned responses to a campaign:
- Select the Canned Responses window within the campaigns settings page.
- Click Add New Canned Response.
- Input a Title for your canned response.
- Write a Script for your canned response and click Done.
- Click Add Response.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to create additional canned responses.
- Click Save.
Note: Canned responses do not log survey data. If you want to log data associated with a canned response script, it would be better to incorporate that script as a survey option or tag.